31 October 2008

Water PT Issues, Plus Some Random Bitching About Being Unwell

Well I had to cancel my water PT appt & make it for the 10th. The swimsuit I ordered may or may not be here in time & since the appt is on Monday I needed to cancel. It was much harder than I thought it would be to find a swimsuit this time of year. I searched the net & being a very full busted gal I can't wear a thin strapped top or I'll look like a stripper. Plenty of places had great suits if I wanted to spend $80-150, other places had awesome deals if I was a size 2 or a 24, some places had wicked suits if I didn't mind wearing a 2 piece, but the EDS has given me such horrible striae that no one should have to see that I figure I should skip those. I did find a nice suit that should work great, the color was even in my second choice black (I'd have loved a red one, that was the 1st choice).

On a side tangent I am tired of being unwell, tired of all the appts, tired of feeling like crap, tired of not being able to do whatever I want. Hell, I'm even tired of not being able to drink Diet Coke anymore (migraine trigger). I'm tired of being flat broke. I'm tired of being a size 14 rather than the size 4 I ought to be. I'm tired of the pain, I don't want to be in pain all the damn time. I'm just plain tired.

No comments: