10 October 2008

Just one of those days

So today was supposed to be PT, but my roommate, who was supposed to watch Toad, scheduled a meeting right in the middle of when the appt would have been. And didn't tell me til last night. So I had to reschedule. I double & triple check what her schedule is for Monday & Tuesday, she says they are wide open. I make the appt for 1pm on Monday, she has a meeting. I debate flinging myself in front of a train, but decide that's more work than calling back & rescheduling the rescheduled appt. I got it moved to 2.30, which is after her appt & the last appt of the day. I also made my appt for podiatry for the 30th. That is a short appt, so I'm guessing it's just a meet, greet, check your feet appt, nothing major being done. I just wanna be done with all these appts, but I know I won't be. The PT is gonna wanna see me a few times per week I'm sure, podiatry will need to see me 1-2 more times. I have no child care other than the 4 hrs she's at school a week (that's 4 hrs for the whole week) or my roommate so it's hard to schedule appts.

No comments: