01 November 2008

Because Rules Don't Apply To Me I Can Pretend It's Wednesday

I've decided to do a meme on the weekend, but as no one I know memes on a regular basis I went to the Daily Meme to peruse the selection. The one I liked? Wednesday Weirdness, but I'll be doing it on a Sat or Sun. Yeah, that's the kind of girl I am, the one who does a Wed meme on Sat, yehaw! I also thought a meme would be neat because it would show a more rounded view of who I am, I'm not just a internet gimp-star.

Wednesday Weirdness #27

1.) As an adult, do you do anything for Halloween or is it jut another day?
I used to every year. I think the last year I trick-or-treated for myself was when I was 18. As an adult I went to tons of Halloween parties, heck I was up for celebrating Halloween year round. The last 3-4 years I haven't done too much, Toad was tiny & had some nasty medical issues, so we didn't really do anything. We trick-or-treated at a few neighbors houses, but that was it. This year was the first year Toad really "got" Halloween & I think from here on out we shall be back in the swing of truly celebrating again.

2.) Do you ever dress up for Halloween? What will be your costume this year?
Yep, I have dressed up for every Halloween save 2-3 since I was born. This year I wore my usually Halloween gown. I'll have to get a pic of it. I wear it when I haven't had a chance to show for the year, but need a costume, then I just need to accessorize quick & I'm set.

3.) Have you started Christmas shopping yet? When do you usually begin?
Well after the holidays I usually buy paper, bows & that stuff. It gets expensive & I hate paying a ton for stuff that's just going to get tossed. I also am a bag saver, I save all the bags & use them again. So wrapping is all set.

My roommate's sister is just about done with for shopping. My mom's gift is 1/2 made, so that should be done soon. I will be doing the Black Friday thing & that is usually a chuck of my shopping. I know it seems crazy to go out, but I live in a smallish town so the crowds are light, if I can get a scooter I'll be set.

4.) Do you look people in the eye when talking? Does it bother you when people don't make eye contact during conversation?
Yes & yes.

5.) What excuse do you usually use when you want to take a day off work for no real reason?
When I worked I took so many days off for real reasons I almost never faked a day. I think once in a rare while I faked a migraine, but it wasn't common.

6.) How often, on average, do you find yourself thinking about sex per day?
Um not often anymore. I've been single for a few years.

7.) What company makes your favorite brand of shoes? What makes them your favorite?
Hmm, I don't know if I have an answer for that

8.) Do you ever save alcohol bottles once they are empty?
Do, stopped doing that when I was 20 or so.

9.) Do you enjoy musicals?
Some of them. If you promise not to tell anyone I'll let you know I love The Sound of Music & 7 Brides for 7 Brothers.

No comments: