03 October 2008

Thoughts from my brain

I am tired of being stuck within the same walls everyday. I'm tired of never going anywhere, never doing anything. I don't drive, with the EDS & with having a pre-schooler it means I don't go anywhere. I have never learned to drive & just sitting behind the wheel gives me panic attacks. I got my permit this week, so now I just have to figure out how to get over the panic & fear & actually learn.

I got back my B12 results, they are more than fine 1200-something. I think I'll switch from the 1000mg a day to alternating 1000mg one day & 500mg the day after & go back & forth. It should keep my levels up just fine then. No word on the D yet.

I guess I'm borrowing trouble, but I am a bit worried about the PT & if they will be knowledgeable or at least open minded or if they will think they know best & offer lots of resistance & stretching. The Poland's will effect what I can do to, ugh.

My insurance was canceled by mistake on the 30th of Sept, but was to restart on the 1st of Oct, so I shouldn't have run in to any issues. Well it seems the pharmacy part of my insurance didn't get the memo & there for the new meds the doc rx'ed for pain weren't covered. So now today it's all fixed so they should be covered, I'll be calling the pharm to see if the rx will go thru now.

No comments: