09 October 2008

My Spine

Something, or rather as I suspect a few somethings, are out of place in my neck. I've got 1 do go back in place, but I have to admit reducing dislocations in my spine kinda creeps me out. It's my spine! You should be moving bits of bone around when they are next to your spinal column, what if you broke something in there? Eek, it just seems wrong, but on the plus side it feel better.

Tomorrow I got for my first PT appt, hopefully I get someone who is willing to learn about EDS. I'm the sort of person who always assumes the worst case & that way if it's crappy I'm not disappointed & if it goes well I get to be pleasantly surprised.

I wonder if you can get arthritis of the scapula. Almost any movement of my right shoulder causes some wicked discomfort & tons of clicking there. Since it's not a joint I'm wagering you can't, but I'd love to know what that clicking is. I hope it's not & that can get fixed up somehow. It's my left arm (aka the good arm).

I have decided once I run out I am no longer going to take my potassium supplement. It gags be so bad. Plus I will be switching my multi-vit to something a little stronger. I currently take a children's chewable because it doesn't have iron, iron kills my tummy & binds me up so seriously it's obscene. My mom suggested checking a few brands that might not have the iron in, plus I am going to pick up some more D. I think I'm going to do 400 3x per day.

I also have to decide what I'm going to do about the Neurontin. I was at 900-600-900 for dosing. I dropped to 600-600-600 & my neuropathy is back & it's bad, but I don't feel so brain fuzzed. I've been putting up with the neuropathy to get a break from the fuzzy, but I think I'm going to have to up the dose again. I hate the fuzz, but I can't function with the neuropathy going on, so it's just as debilitating as the fuzz.

No comments: