07 December 2008

I Know...

I'm still being quiet. I guess I'm feeling at bit in a rut & a bit blue. The days are shorter, I don't leave the house other than to take Toad to school 2 days a week or if we need something from the store. I really don't have any friends at all other than my roommate. I don't drive either. I have no family in the area or in this part of the country even. So I think all the isolation & bitter cold have me down.

Plus much as I love her, spending all of your time with a 3.5 year old is wearing. I don't ever get a day off. If I'm laying on the floor 'cause I have a migraine & she needs lunch, well I just have to do it. I wish I had a partner or sibling or parent in the area to call & say I need an afternoon off every once in a while.

So that's how I am.

1 comment:

Drake said...

I wish I could help you out on the baby-sitting front, but my dial-up won't be able to d/l a 3.5 y/o ;D

As for loneliness...you can call on me at any time if you need some alternate conversation other than your room mate ;D