15 November 2008

Weekend Weirdness

1.) When was your last visit to an emergency room? What happened?
Uh well that depends. Last time I went to the ER they sent me to urgent care since I was there for a migraine. I got to meet the ultimate asshole doc who thought I was just looking for pain meds. I found out from some nurses later that no one likes him & he treats everyone like that. The last time I was in the ER is for when my roommate had a router try to gnaw a few fingers off. It was so gross. I think I still have pics from it somewhere, but I'll spare you.

2.) Who do you look more like: Mom, dad or another relative?
Carbon copy of my mother. I'm a bit taller, wear glasses & my hair is a shade or two lighter, but other than that a carbon copy.

3.) What sounds annoy you?
People chewing can make me feel really rageful. A few of my sweet child's toys drive me up a wall.

4.) What are three movies could you(or have you) watch(ed) over and over and still love?
The Others
Nightmare Before Christmas
Night Mother

5.) Do you ever wish you were someone else?
Yeah. It's a game I play when I feel like total crap. It's part of my way that I distance myself from my pain. I also play what would I do if I won a million dollars. I also play who would I be if I was born 100% medically normal. It passes the time better than sreaming & crying would.

6.) What do you think of when you think of Paris?
Butter & cream. Really that's what pops in my head first.

7.) What'​ s the last sport​ing event​ you watch​ed?​
Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................

8.) What do you think about sexual Role Playing?
Nice for rare variety, but not for everyday.

No comments: