08 November 2008

Weekend Weirdness

1. If you were in a situation where it was either starve to death or resort to cannibalism, would you resort to cannibalism to stay alive or let yourself starve?

Who am I there with & do I have to kill them first? I'd probably starve, but if I was there with Dalmer I'd be more willing to give it a try.

2. Do you know all of the words to the National Anthem and The Pledge of Allegiance?

If I'm singing it I can do 90-95% of the anthem, the pledge I've got down pat.

3. Do you consider yourself a leader or a follower?

Leader, 100%

4. What is your most favorite holiday? Why?

It used to be Halloween, but as I get older Xmas is becoming tied with it.

5. In what ways, if any, are you superstitious?

I don't like to walk under ladders, but that's more of a fear it would fall on me or someone up the ladder would drop something on me.

6. If you had to pick a creature from the Mythical Creatures Guide to be your pet, which would you choose and why?

Father Time, how sweet would it be to talk with him?

1 comment:

Drake said...

Hi There,

Thanks for the comment. Sometimes just not feeling like you are the "only one", makes it a little bit bearable... A bit strange tho, seeing as you are virtually wishing ill on others so you feel better ... mehehe :D

Hmmm...doubt anyone would like to eat me ... I would be too scrawny :D